Marston Holdings can fully comply with client requirements for warrant enforcement and debt recovery systems using Columbus, our case management system. Developed in-house, it includes a complete suite of bespoke office, field, client and customer applications enabling the efficient monitoring and management of all stages and actions against every case.
• Office-based user interface
• Mobile application for field agents (Optimise)
• Client web user interface
This flexible, workflow-driven platform ensures cases are efficiently and dynamically managed throughout the full end-to-end enforcement process, from initial case input to case completion. The latest decision science methodologies are used to assess customers from multiple internal and external data sources. It looks to identify a customer’s affordability, potential vulnerability and/or financial difficulty and payment channel preferences. Enforcement and debt recovery workflows can then be tailored to the circumstances and specific requirements of individual customers. The platform also links multiple cases for the same customer, ensuring a single set of data and a consistent approach to keep legislative fees to a minimum for that individual.
With full ISO/IEC 27001 certification and a modular design, Columbus incorporates a series of components that can be ‘plugged’ together as part of the workflow for client implementations. We can easily implement and deploy new functionality or integrate with other third-party systems and services to enhance client workflow processes.
Integration with Illumin8, our data platform, allows standard’ or bespoke client reports to be run in real-time and delivered through the latest data visualisation tools such as Power BI. It provides transparent and dynamic insight into our performance and enables real-time decision support data that drives pro-active case activity to maximise collections.
• Open integration – integrates fully with over thirty key systems used by clients including Capita One (Academy), Northgate, SAP and Civica. It also integrates with numerous external data providers to access the most up to date customer information through the enforcement and debt recovery lifecycle.
• Decision Support Engine – provides continuously updated customer insight on estimated affordability, potential vulnerability/financial difficulty flags, likelihood of contact. This helps to inform ‘next best actions’ tailored to the circumstances of individual customers.
• Compliant access and audit – secure password-controlled access and data input via multi-channel online user portals. All user interactions and case updates are recorded for both Marston and client audit requirements.
• Dynamic Workflow – Enables cases to be automatically and continuously moved through the system ensuring that each one is efficiently managed. This ensures that cases continuously progress through persistent activity and do not become dormant.
• Omnichannel communications – allows communications with customers using a variety of inbound and outbound contact channels including letter, email, SMS, telephone and field visits.
Our opening hours are 8 AM to 8 PM Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays.
It is always quicker and easier to contact us by phone or email. If you do need to send us anything in the post, please send it to:
To pay by post, send a postal order, cheque or banker’s draft, made payable to ‘Marston’ to the address above. Make sure that you write your name and our reference number on anything you send us and if sending us a payment, on the back of the postal order, cheque or banker’s draft so we know what the payment is for.